Appointments are available from various locations by calling the main phone number and making a booking.
Fees for individuals are competitively priced without sacrifice in service. Multiple documents also attract discounts.
The types of Notarial Certification that we undertake for individuals are detailed below. If you wish to book an appointment to see a Notary, please see our
Make A Booking Online page. In some cases we can draft suitable documentation for you, on request:
- Powers of Attorney for worldwide use (we can also draft Powers of Attorney if required)
- Bank Instruction Letters
- Statutory Declarations with supporting evidence for Marriage abroad.
- International Affidavits, Sworn Statements, and Depositions
- Notarising Private Agreements for Worldwide use, including use in the UK.
- Certified Translations
- Copyright documentation for worldwide use
- Property Documents for worldwide use
- Fingerprinting confirmation
- Lottery Conduct Notarisations
- Education Certificates for Worldwide Use
- Doctors and Dentists Examination Submission
- Lost Passports & Birth Certificates
- Change of Name deed preparation and Notarisation
- Marriage Certificates
- Certified Copy Documents
- Statutory Declarations
- Permission for Children to Travel with a lone Parent
- Retirement Life Certificates
- Certificates as to Loss of Credit Cards
- Tax Declarations
- Adoption Papers and Verifications
- University Certificate and School Qualification Verifications
- Certificates as to Residency
- Immigration Invitation Support Forms
- Overseas Car Purchases or Sales Documentation
- Passport Photos and True Likeness Certificates
- and more - contact us if you need something else certified